1. Download the app or continue on the web to sign up
2. Order your SIM with free express delivery
3. Activate your SIM in the app
Bringing your number over to felix is a simple process, all done via our handy app.
95% of switches are completed within two hours, and you won't lose service with your current provider until you're on ours.
1. We'll ask you a few important questions before you get started
These are to check you own your current number and to protect you from number fraud.
2. Your felix SIM will arrive un-activated
It's important that you follow the steps in the app to activate. We'll notify you when it's time to insert your felix SIM.
3. You'll need to keep your current service active
Please keep your current provider’s active SIM in your phone until the switch is complete. Once you’ve switched over, your service with them will automatically cancel.
4. Number switches usually take less than two hours
The good news is that you won’t lose service with your current provider until you’re on felix.
While you wait for the switch to go through, you can continue to use your current provider’s SIM.
You can bring your number or get a new one! When you switch to felix via our mobile app or website.
To ensure your transfer can be completed as quickly as possible, you'll need to have the below information about your current provider handy (these need to match exactly for the switch to go through):
1. Your payment type (postpaid or prepaid)
2. Account number (usually on your bill) or
3. The account holder's date of birth
Sign up to the $35/mth plan in your felix app, or here on the web. Don’t worry, your plan won’t actually start until you activate your SIM, so you won’t lose any days.