Get 50% off your first 3 months with code FELIX50. Ends 31/03 (unless extended). T+C apply.
1. Download the app or continue on the web to sign up
2. Order your SIM with free express delivery
3. Activate your SIM in the app
Information on how to enter the Felix – Into the Wild Escapes (Competition) and the available prize forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The promoter is TPG Telecom Limited trading as Felix Mobile (ABN 76 096 304 620) of Level 27, Tower Two, International Towers Sydney, 200 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo NSW 2000 (Promoter).
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 13 years and above (inclusive) (Eligible Entrants). If an entrant is under 18 years of age, permission must be granted by a parent or guardian for the entrant to participate in the Competition.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers or any of their associated agencies or companies are ineligible to enter.
5. The Competition commences at 10:00AM (AEDT) Thursday, 1 February 2024 and concludes at 10:00AM (AEDT) Thursday, 29 February 2024 (Competition Period).
How to enter
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period, via the Felix Mobile website at the URL: https://felixmobile.com.au/ or the Felix Mobile app:
a) sign up to be a new or returning Felix Mobile customer (Sign Up); or
2) refer a friend to sign up to be a Felix Mobile customer by activating their account using the entrant’s referral code (Refer a Friend) in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions available at https://felixmobile.com.au/terms-policies/.
7. Eligible Entrants will automatically receive one (1) entry when they Sign Up and one (1) entry each time they Refer a Friend. Eligible Entrants are not limited in the number of friends that they may refer in accordance with clause 6(b) above.
8. Eligible Entrants will receive an email from the Promoter to confirm that they have received an entry to the Competition.
9. Entries will only be considered if they are made within the Competition Period.
10. Eligible Entrants’ entries will be deemed invalid if they cease to be Felix Mobile customers before the prize is drawn.
11. An entry is deemed to be received at the time of its receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission.
12. Any costs associated with entering the Competition are the entrant’s responsibility.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter believes has either tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
14. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
16. Each valid entry in the draw has an equal probability of winning.
17. All entries are the property of the Promoter. No responsibility is accepted for entries not received by the Promoter. Entries will be deemed invalid if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
18. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the person in whose name the corresponding Felix Mobile account is held or through verification through photo ID.
Selection of winner and prize
19. There will be one (1) winner of the Competition in total (Winner).
20. The Winner will be determined by a random draw conducted by the Promoter on Friday, 1 March 2024. This Competition is a game of chance.
21. The Winner will receive an Into the Wild Escapes digital gift card for $1,000 with an expiry period of twelve (12) months from the date of issue (Prize).
22. If the Winner is under 18 years of age, the Prize must be redeemed by a parent or guardian on their behalf.
23. Total number of prizes = 1. Total prize value = $1,000 (inclusive of GST).
24. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. The prize value is the recommended retail price and is correct at the time of printing.
25. If the Promoter is unable to supply the nominated prize, or part of any nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right, subject to the written directions of any competent authority, to supply another prize of greater or equal value.
26. All additional costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
Notification and re-selection of winner
27. The Winner will be notified in writing via email by 5:00PM (AEDT) on Friday, 1 March 2024.
28. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to notify the Winner of the result of the Competition.
29. The Prize must be claimed by the Winner by 5:00PM (AEDT) Sunday, 31 March 2024.
30. Subject to clauses 31-33 below, if for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not claim their Prize by 5:00PM (AEDT) Sunday, 31 March 2024, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and neither cash nor any other prize will be awarded in lieu of that prize.
31. If for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not accept their Prize or by 5:00PM (AEDT) Sunday, 31 March 2024, the Promoter will select and announce a back-up winner by 5:00PM (AEDT) Monday, 1 April 2024 (Back-Up Winner Selection). The back-up winner will enjoy the same rights and responsibilities as the Winner they replaced, as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
32. The winner of the Back-Up Winner Selection will be notified via email by the Promoter within two (2) days of the Back-Up Winner Selection.
33. If for any reason whatsoever the winner of the Back-Up Winner Selection does not claim their prize within 30 days of being notified, then the prize may be forfeited by the back-up winner and neither cash nor any other prize will be awarded in lieu of that prize.
34. Entrants agree, at the Promoter’s request, to participate in any promotional activity (such as an interview) surrounding this Competition or winning of the prize. Entrants agree this participation will be free of charge. Entrants consent to the Promoter and their associated agencies’ using their name and image in any media in perpetuity, without limitation and without compensation to the entrant.
35. Eligible Entrants can only enter in their own name.
36. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Eligible Entrant produce appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Eligible Entrant’s eligibility to enter and claim the Prize, before issuing the Prize.
37. If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Competition is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the right, in its discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) to cancel, suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the Competition.
38. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the Eligible Entrant releases the Promoter from responsibility for, any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) as a result of the Eligible Entrant’s participation in the Competition or the conduct of the Competition generally or as a direct or indirect result of an entrant’s error, any technical problem of any kind including communications or network failure, unauthorised access to, transferring or theft of data, whether caused by the Eligible Entrant or associated with the equipment or programming used in the conduct of this Competition. If, because of any such problem, this Competition is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the Competition’s administration, security, fairness or integrity are compromised or affected, the Promoters may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant Department) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or disqualify any Eligible Entrant involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Competition in any way.
39. These Terms and Conditions do not, nor do they intend to, limit, exclude or modify any non-excludable statutory guarantee under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other warranties (whether express or implied) or terms under any state or federal legislation which cannot be excluded.
40. Subject to clause 37 and to the maximum extent permitted under law, the Promoters (including their officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability whether arising in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss or profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters’ control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; (e) any tax implications; and/or (f) the Prize or use of the Prize. Nothing in these terms affects the statutory rights of any person under the Australian Consumer Law or any other applicable law.
41. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Tiktok. The entrant releases Facebook, Instagram and Tiktok from all liability in relation to the Competition.
Publication of winner
42. The last name and first initial of the Winner (and winner of a Back-Up Winner Selection if applicable) will be published within 30 days of the relevant draw on Felix Mobile’s social channels and via email.