Get 50% off your first 3 months with code FELIX50. Ends 31/01 (unless extended). New customers only. T+C apply.
1. Download the app or continue on the web to sign up
2. Order your SIM with free express delivery
3. Activate your SIM in the app
Felix Mobile Unlimited Data for one year Competition Terms and Conditions - Referral
1. Information on how to enter the competition and the available prize forms part of these conditions of entry. Submission of an entry is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is TPG Telecom Limited trading as Felix Mobile (ABN 76 096 304 620) of Level 27, Tower Two, International Towers Sydney, 200 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo NSW 2000 Australia (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 13 years and above (inclusive) ("Eligible Entrants"). If an entrant is under 18 years of age, permission must be granted by a parent or guardian for the entrant to participate in the competition.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers or any of their associated agencies or companies are ineligible to enter.
5. The competition commences at 9:00AM (AEDT) on Tuesday, 24 October 2023 and concludes at 5:00PM (AEDT) on Monday, 15 January 2024 (“Competition Period”).
6. To be eligible to enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period:
a) Refer six (6) friends to felix within the Competition Period, and those six (6) friends must become felix customers (“Successful Referrals”).
b) The six (6) friends referred by the existing felix customer must not cancel their felix subscription by enacting the 7 Day Happiness Guarantee so that if during the Competition Period, the existing customer makes less than six Successful Referrals, the eligibility to enter the draw for one year of unlimited data will be revoked.
7. Entry to the competition is limited to one (1) entry per Eligible Entrant. Eligible Entrants will automatically receive one (1) entry each time they satisfy the entry requirements set out in clause 6.
8. Eligible Entrants will receive an email from the Promoter, at the email address nominated during entry, to confirm their entry to the competition.
9. Entries will only be considered if they are made within the Competition Period.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. An entry is deemed to be received at the time of its receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission.
11. Any costs associated with entering the competition are the entrant’s responsibility.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter believes has either tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
13. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
15. Each valid entry in the draw has an equal probability of winning.
16. All entries are the property of the Promoter. No responsibility is accepted for entries not received by the Promoter. Entries will be deemed invalid if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
17. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the person in whose name the corresponding Felix Mobile account is held or through verification via photo ID.
Draw and prize
18. There will be one (1) winner which will be determined via random barrel draw by the Promoter at Level 27, Tower Two, International Towers Sydney, 200 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo NSW 2000 Australia at 10:00AM (AEDT) on Wednesday, 17 January 2024.
19. The first entry randomly drawn from all valid entries received during the Competition Period will win 12 months of unlimited service on the Promoter’s unlimited mobile phone plan worth $480 (inclusive of GST) (“Prize").
20. Total number of Prizes = 1. Total Prize value = $480 (inclusive of GST).
21. Eligible Entrants may only win one (1) Prize during the Competition Period.
22. The winner of the Prize will be notified by 5:00PM (AEDT) on 17 January 2024.
23. The winner will be provided with a free code to order a SIM card from the Promoter’s website and instructions to activate their SIM. To claim the Prize, winners must sign up and activate their SIM within 30 days of being notified as the winner of the competition. The winner must sign up and activate their SIM by Thursday, 15 February 2024. Upon activation of the SIM, the winner must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that the Promoter can add the Prize value to the winner’s account.
24. The winner can cancel or pause their service at any time. The Prize value will remain as a credit in the winner’s account with the Promoter and will be valid for 365 days. After 365 days have elapsed, any unused credit remaining on the winner’s account will be forfeited.
25. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in Prize value. The Prize value is the recommended retail price including GST and is correct at the time of printing.
26. If the Promoter is unable to supply the nominated Prize, or part of any nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right, subject to the written directions of any competent authority, to supply another Prize of greater or equal value.
27. All additional costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of a Prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
28. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize damaged or lost in transit.
Notification and redraw
29. The winner will be notified in writing and by phone on the email and phone number provided by the winner when they entered the competition on the date set out in clause 22.
30. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to notify the winner of the results of the draw.
31. Subject to clauses 32 to 34, if for any reason whatsoever a Prize winner does not claim their Prize or an element of their Prize by 5:00PM (AEDT) on Thursday, 15 February 2024 the Prize or that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other Prize will be awarded in lieu of that Prize or that element of the Prize.
32. If for any reason whatsoever a Prize winner does not redeem their Prize or an element of their Prize by 5:00PM (AEDT) on Thursday, 15 February 2024, the Promoter will conduct a second chance draw to distribute the unclaimed Prize on Monday, 19 February 2024 at Level 27, Tower Two, International Towers Sydney, 200 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo NSW 2000 Australia subject to any directions given by any competent authority (“Second Chance Draw”).
33. The winner drawn in the Second Chance Draw (“Back-Up Winner”) will be notified in writing and by phone on the email and phone number provided by the Back-Up Winner when they entered the competition within two (2) days of the Second Chance Draw.
34. If for any reason whatsoever the Back-Up Winner does not claim their Prize or element of the Prize within 30 days of the Back-Up Winner being notified, then the Prize may be forfeited by the Back-Up Winner and neither cash nor any other Prize will be awarded in lieu of that Prize or that element of the Prize.
35. Entrants agree, at the Promoter’s request, to participate in any promotional activity (such as an interview) surrounding this competition or the winning of any Prize. Entrants agree this participation will be free of charge. Entrants consent to the Promoter and its associated agencies’ using their name and image in any media in perpetuity, without limitation and without compensation to the entrant.
36. The winner agrees to adhere to the Promoter’s terms and conditions available at: https://static.felixmobile.com.au/terms-policies/general-terms/tandc_20092023.pdf
37. Eligible Entrants can only enter in their own name and must provide valid details when entering the competition.
38. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Eligible Entrant produce appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Eligible Entrant’s eligibility to enter and claim a Prize, before issuing a Prize.
39. If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the competition is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) to cancel, suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the competition.
40. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the Eligible Entrant releases the Promoter from responsibility for, any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) as a result of the Eligible Entrant’s participation in this competition or the conduct of the competition generally or as a direct or indirect result of an entrant’s error, any technical problem of any kind including communications or network failure, unauthorised access to, transferring or theft of data, whether caused by the Eligible Entrant or associated with the equipment or programming used in the conduct of this competition. If, because of any such problem, this competition is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the competition’s administration, security, fairness or integrity are compromised or affected, the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant Department) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition and/or disqualify any Eligible Entrant involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition in any way.
41. These terms and conditions of entry do not, nor do they intend to, limit, exclude or modify any non-excludable statutory guarantee under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other warranties (whether express or implied) or terms under any state or federal legislation which cannot be excluded.
42. Subject to clause 41 and to the maximum extent permitted under law, the Promoter (including its officer, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss or profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; (e) any tax implications; and/or (f) a Prize or use of a Prize. Nothing in these terms affects the statutory rights of any person under the Australian Consumer Law or any other applicable law.
43. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and provide any goods/services requested and may, for that purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers or a regulatory authority and for any purpose to which the entrant has previously consented, including but not limited to, future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.